Friday, January 22, 2010

About this site

The intent of this website is to disseminate information about board meetings, decisions, and the financial state of the association among other things. In addition, you may find the occasional (or not so occasional) opinion or commentary about what is going on within the association. I will also do my best to post electronic versions of meeting minutes, governing documents, if/when I am able to create them and make them available.

I've set up a "To Do List" on the site to keep track of items that I would like to accomplish for the site and/or the association. If you have an item you would like to add to the list, please let me know. If you can help by taking care of an item on the list, please also let me know (I'll do my best to give credit on the site).

Password protected areas of the site can be accessed with the user name "parklane". The password will be the current "resident" gate code.

I know that this site may seem a bit one-sided or one-way, but that is not my intent. Please keep me honest in the job that I do, and hold me accountable for keeping this site accurate and up to date.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be civil, relevant, and brief.